For website owners, affiliate marketers, and online businesses, search engine rankings are one of the most important segments of your business. If you don’t end up on page one of a “Google” search chances are your product, service, or site, will go unnoticed. Website traffic equals sales – no traffic no sales. Very simple concept, right?
As you type into Google’s search bar suggestions appear in a drop down menu. These are the most recent and relevant search terms that have been entered pertaining to your search. This can be a great tool when researching keywords but, this is only a starting point.
There are many Keyword tools out there. Some are free, most are not. Do they give you the information you need in a concise simplistic manner? One such program is “Jaaxy”.
What Is Jaaxy
Jaaxy is a keyword, niche, and site research software suite. It is web based so you can access it from anywhere. There is nothing to install so no risk of adware or malware. It is unmatched as a keyword research platform. Jaaxy pulls its results from ALL search engines. It gives you the most needed information on your keywords such as:
- The amount of monthly search traffic the keyword gets
- The amount of competing websites the keyword has
- The quality of the particular keyword
- The keywords SEO ranking ability or power
You want to find keywords with traffic but, with few competing sites. You want good quality keywords with a strong SEO ranking ability. Jaaxy does this in one simple click. It also gives you the domain availability for your keywords or phrases (.com, .net, .org).
- Avg – The average number of searches that the keyword receives per month.
- Traffic – Visits to your website if you achieve first page rankings in the search engines
- QSR (Quoted Search Results) – The number of competing websites ranked in Google for this exact keyword
- KQI (Keyword Quality Indicator) – Green is great, yellow is okay, red is poor
- SEO – A score based on traffic and competition, the greater the score, the more likely you will rank for this keyword on the first page, (scale 1-100, higher = better)
Jaaxy Membership Levels
Jaaxy Starter – Free. Limited searches to check it out, kick the tires as they say
Jaaxy Pro – $19 per month or $199 yearly. For the average user.
Jaaxy Enterprise – $49 per month or $499 yearly, For the power user.
As a member of Wealthy Affiliate you get to use a version called Jaaxy Lite, the same powerful research tool without the bells and whistles. It is included in your membership at no added costs.
Start your keyword research below